Search The Web

Custom Search

Thursday 17 October 2013

A Social Media Policy

Some months ago I wrote a blog post for the Pierless Music site which I run called ‘A Social Media Policy’. The idea was to give bands and musicians some guidance on the potentials pitfalls of their own use of social media, based on my own experiences.

That post was well received and I was recently asked to update the post for use on the Epik Music Videos website.

They have changed the title to ‘The 10 Commandments of Social Media’, even though there are actually 16 'Commandments'. But the title does have a nice ring to it doesn’t it?

Don't worry if you're not a musician, or in a band as I think you'll find that most, if not all, of the 'Commandments' can be used for an individual too.

Here's the post: A Social Media Policy

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. #2 is quite difficult for musicians, but a good list never-the-less ;^)

    ReplyDelete