Search The Web

Custom Search

Sunday 10 May 2009

We all have to start somewhere.

Well, here i am, on yet another website. As if i haven't got enough sites to juggle with & waste my time on!
Whether this will lead to anything, is open to debate.
I've often thought of starting a blog. But, i have always found it a lot easier to speak my thoughts, rather than write them down. Hence the number of vlogs that i post on my YouTube account.
But, there are often occasions when i feel like talking about a particular topic, often some news story. But, don't really feel it's worthy of a YouTube video, for whatever reason. Hopefully, that's where this blog will come in handy.
I envisage this being used for blogs about primarily British topics. But, that will probably change, as i have a wide range of interests. I'm hopeful though, that it might also appeal to people from overseas as well. That's if anyone can be bothered to read this in the first place.
As for how often i will post blogs. I really have no idea at all. But, isn't that the point of something like this? You just do what you want to do.
So, let's see what the future holds shall we?

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you! I love having a blog, but if YouTube had this feature already then it might not be nessessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogger! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and great name for the blog too ;^)

    ReplyDelete